Ongoing regular work
We are actively seeking an experienced care support worker based within the Blacktown area of Sydney.
We are looking for an experienced support worker to provide care for a young male with autism.
The participant has slight behavioural challenges and requires a mixture of community access and personal care amongst some other duties.
The role starts ASAP and can offer regular consistent work.
- Ensure that quality service is being delivered to people being supported.
- Support the person in the individual planning process to identify goals and objectives that meet their individual needs and choices.
- Ensure that the rights, interests and needs of the person are addressed effectively.
- Ensure that the person is respected, and service/support provided is culturally sensitive.
- Ensure that all ADS Care Policies and Procedures are complied with.
- Ensure that Occupational Health and Safety Policies and Procedures are adhered to.
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience in providing care to people with physical needs.
- Experience working with people with challenging behaviours and/or high needs.
- Understanding and experience of working with people with a disability.
- Functional level of English literacy and competency in documentation.
- Cert. III in Disability Services.
- Current Driver’s Licence.
- Current First Aid Certificate.
Please send your resume to email@example.com