Sydney Region Languages!!!
We have urgent requirements for experienced Care Support Workers in various Sydney areas for people with skills in the following languages:
Part –Time & Casual Opportunities
Do you wish to work for an energetic, friendly and professional care focused organisation?
If the answer is yes, then look no further than ADS Care
ADS Care provides support service for people with disabilities and the elderly which includes Personal Care, Domestic Assistance and Community Access. We are currently recruiting care workers for a number of opportunities in the Sydney Metropolitan, Parramatta, Hills Shire, Blue Mountains and North Shores areas.
This position will be working within the home environment of the person being supported and flexible work hours are required.
- Provide personal care, domestic support or respite care to the person.
- Ensure that quality service is being delivered to people being supported.
- Support the person in the individual planning process to identify goals and objectives that meet their individual needs and choices.
- Ensure that the rights, interests and needs of the person are addressed effectively.
- Ensure that the person is respected and service/support provided is culturally sensitive.
- Ensure that all ADS Care Policies and Procedures are complied with.
- Ensure that Occupational Health and Safety Policies and Procedures are adhered to.
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience in providing care to people with physical needs.
- Experience working with people with challenging behaviours and/or high needs.
- Understanding and experience of working with people with a disability and the elderly.
- Functional level of English literacy and competency in documentation.
- Cert. III in Disability Services or Aged Care Services (or equivalent) or willingness to study.
- Current Driver’s Licence (Highly Preferred).
- Current First Aid Certificate or willingness to obtain one.
Please forward resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org