We are always looking for exceptional people to join us here at ADS Care.
We strive to provide the highest quality of care and support and as such we require dedicated and talented individuals who love to help others.
To join our team, you will need:
- To be service-focused.
- Demonstrate compassion.
- Ideally have a current driver’s licence and a reliable car.
- Be willing to assist with personal care and domestic duties.
- Be caring, honest and reliable.
- Have a current first aid certificate or be willing to obtain one.
- Have good communication and people skills.
In return we will provide an environment where:
- Employees are valued.
- Comprehensive training & development is offered.
- Employment is on a permanent part time or casual basis.
- Working conditions are flexible.
- Rates of pay are competitive.
- You are welcomed and supported.
The following is a summary of all the current opportunities we are offering, if you would be interested in applying for these jobs, please send us an email at email@example.com.
Care Support Workers – Sydney NSW
Care Support Worker – Castle Hill Sydney NSW
Disability Support Worker – Blacktown Sydney NSW
Rostering Coordinator – Norwest Sydney NSW